The Simbona design team has made significant progress in delivering the automated room and material surface disinfection system to the communities. Jimma University-affiliated team Simbona has started mass production of UV technologies. Its smart design made the user be most safe while operating the machine in application sites. Infrared technology, human body motion detection, and automatic timer technologies integrated into as a product design part to ensure the safety of the end-users. This disinfection technology can be applied in different sites to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and to remove any other microorganisms from the surface and air in less than 5 minutes. The device is able to kill microorganisms and pathogens found on surfaces in a room and materials at less than 5 minutes, including COVID-19 causing a virus.
- Hospital emergency rooms
- School classrooms
- Meeting Halls
- Covid-19 treatment centers
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- Medical Wards
- Tuberculosis treatment centers
- Hotel Bed Rooms
- Ambulance Vehicles disinfection
- School rooms and Meeting Halls
- Super Markets
- Spa and salon
- Any equipment in the rooms.
- Less time consumption.
- The killing of bacteria, viruses, and yeasts within seconds
- Chemical-free disinfection.
- No ecological damage.
- No formation of by-products hazardous to health.
- Low operating costs, highest reliability, and durable.